Jobs at ChamExpress
Apply now for Winter 2018/19. Must be available from December 1st 2018.
- Professional Drivers
Job DescriptionOur drivers are based in the french alpine resorts of Chamonix and Morzine and offer private and shared transfer services throughout the Alps. We are seeking highly motivated and experienced drivers that are responsible and professional at all times. Applicants must be immaculately presented with a helpful, friendly positive approach to meet our customer service requirements. We offer winter and summer contracts to our drivers. Winter contracts start from December to April and summer contracts from June to September. We can offer fixed positions during these periods for a 2, 3, 4 and 5 day working week. We are looking for hardworking drivers that will work a shift pattern comprising "early" & "late" shifts. The rostering system ensures that all drivers work a fair share of each shift type. Accommodation can be included in our contracts. It is important that all new recruits have a passion for the outdoors.
To be part of our team you will need:
- Professional D1 or D (minibus or coach) driving licence OR Category B (normal car) to drive our 8-seat Renault Trafics
- Full and valid CPC Licence (D license only)
- Digital Tachocard (D license only)
- European Passport
- No more than 6 points on the Driving License and no former disqualifications.
- Good work record for the last 3 years (CRB references checked)
- Good command of English
- Enjoy the outdoors and ability to work in cold environment.
To apply for any of these roles, please send a cover letter and CV to HumanResources@chamexpress.com
Applicants for driver positions must include copies of their D1 driver's licence and CPC card and passport
We look forward to hearing from you!
The ChamExpress Team